jueves, febrero 26, 2009

Letter for you

Dear baby,

Today I feel empty... how I was in a empty land and no one come to rescue me. Today is a strange day... and that's the reason I want stole you a minute to tell you something.
I wish I would tell you all the feelings in my heart about you. I love you so much, that I don't know how to show you the way come to me... to us.
A long time ago, I let you go, and I so sad about that, I feel so guilty, that maybe that's the reason you prefer wait.
Please, baby, don't make us wait a long time, because we love you, we need you. My life doesn't have sense without you, I feel empty.
I want you know that my heart is the more security place for you, because nobody will be able to occupy it.
I'm waiting for you... and sometimes I think: how I can protect him/her? You have to know something, I don't like insects... and maybe when you'll come to me and show me one of it, I'm sure I'll yell!!!!
But You have sure of something. I'll reward you with all my love that even now is yours. I know cook cakes... and I like desserts, and You can be sure I'll cook it especially for you.
I'll care you, I'll protect you, I'll teach you everything, I'll love you unconditionally... I promise.
You can be sure.

Love,
Mommy

No hay comentarios.: